Saturday, March 14, 2009

Time flies...

Wow. I cannot believe it has been over 3 months since I have posted!! Yikes! First, it was the holidays, then my away-at-college daughter came home for a few weeks in January. Busy times at work and before you know it, 3 months flies by!


I've been inventing recipes. (These are my stuffed mini-peppers.) My goal is to lose a total of 65 pounds this year (I've lost 12 so far) and I'm tracking my water, nutrition and fitness goals on SparkPeople.com. I can make my own recipes and SparkRecipes.con will compute the nutrition per serving. It makes me much more conscious in my decision making.

I took my daughter and granddaughters to the Oregon Coast Aquarium. Lots of great photo opportunities; took mostly video.


I did do some art. Here, I took one of my painted hearts from 2007 and altered it in Photoshop to make a digital valentine to post on Facebook.

Mostly, my free time (when I have the mental and physical energy) is still focused on the seemingly never-ending job of renovating my studio.
All this and much more came out when I painted and assembled new storage. My rule has been that until it has a designated and organized "home" it doesn't go back in! I did well early on, but when my older daughter and granddaughters house sat for me over Christmas break, I had to "shove" many things back into the room temporarily. Now, I'm taking things out and sorting again. It is overwhelming much of the time, but I am making progress.

No comments: