Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks

#12

I spent the morning and early afternoon with my older daughter and my two granddaughters. We engaged in a great family tradition - eating donuts while watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. The 4 year old was thrilled with all the balloon characters. The baby just wanted to be held and fed. I know my other daughter and my mom were visiting the extended family down in California. (I"ll be seeing them for Christmas.) I am so thankful for my family and friends. Happy Thanksgiving!

#10

"M-I-C... See ya real soon..." I just wanted something easy, so started with scrapbooking paper and finally used that ultra-sticky red tape I had to adhere the micro-beads.

#11

This circle will not end up on my walls like most will. This one is a gift. The recipient may see this blog, so I want it to remain a secret until they have unwrapped it for themselves. Then, the "normal" image of the circle will be posted.

No comments: