Sunday, December 9, 2007

Constructed Heart #12


I was hours into a heart today when I realized I wouldn't finish, so back to the craft foil. Tried to color it with permanent markers and it looks okay. Next time, I need to borrow my friend's alcohol inks in all those jewel tone colors! That will look sharp!

We had a couple dozen snow flakes today - very tiny and melted on impact with our windshield, but we'll take any snow we can get. I know, many of you get too much snow in the winter, but here in the Willamette Valley of Oregon we can go years with no snow. And I love to build a snowman just as much as the other kids.

2 comments:

Fannie said...

Another great heart. You do great things with foil. I haven't tried that yet, but you've inspired me to try.

So Much To See said...

Fannie-
I often use empty pop cans for the same purpose. This summer at camp the kids had a blast making "charms" for their leather bracelets with pop cans. My daughter and I now often shop for pop (or energy drinks) just because of the cool colors and designs on the can instead of what is inside. Have fun playing!